5 year hiatus from vaccines, but not from science

I am awe-struck by the mortality and speed of infection with which the SARS-coronavirus-2 (Covid-19) pandemic is currently sweeping the globe. After a stint in the health and wellness industry, promoting randomized controlled trials in the dietary supplement industry, I came back to vaccinology, exploring the clinical benefit of hepatitis B vaccines.

In addition to working on clinical trials in hepatitis B, my previous experience as a scientific evaluator examining the adverse effects of drugs has given me the motivation to examine some cases of neurological disorders attributed to hepatitis B vaccines given to neonates and children. I will devote this and the subsequent posts to this topic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coronavirus and Vaccine Development

More interesting discoveries from the RV144 trial (Tweeted by ‏@TweetSosa )

Absurd claims by the Nation of Islam regarding Ebola?